Friday, March 26, 2010

Tilt Shift

Project Description
My theme for this project is Synthesis.  The actual picture taking process was very difficult.  I personally hated this project.  I like how it turned out, though with all the pretty colors and such.  I tried taking the pictures at low or high angles to make the sizing look off.  I think most of the pictures look like crap.  Did I mention I hated this project?
**NOTE: Ignore the white parts around the image.  I don't know what they are, or where they came from...


"Geno's Hand and the Dome"

"Our Lamp-Post"

"Giant Smarties! (No, really, they were 'Mega' size)"

"Cleveland's Free"

"Gummy Bear Army"

"Gummy Bear Experiments"

"SHARPIES"

"Giant M&Ms"

"My Messy Room"

"My Pillows IN My Messy Room"

"Giant Gargoyle in My Room

"Wow, My Room is Rather Pink"

No comments:

Post a Comment