Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Photographer Report: Chase Clymer

**NOTE: Double click on the pictures to see them full size.  The pictures chosen were too big.
Chase Clymer
1. Chase Clymer
2. December 12, 1989
3. Chase's interest in photography began when he was in high-school.  A friend of Chase's showed him how to use his camera, and that peaked his interest.  Resulting in this interest, Chase signed on for photography classes in high-school and gained more knowledge through experimentation and being self-taught.
4. Being in a band himself, Chase mainly does live-shots and band portraits.  Portraits are his main focus and what he quoted says it best, "I shoot portraiture. I like shooting people, it's fun to capture them looking their best."  Chase's work can be found on his website, or in various music magazines such as Substream Music Press, AP(Alternative Press), and a few others.
5. What initially attracted me to Chase's photos was mainly the fact that I am a fan of his band.  I also have an interest in pursuing a live photography aspect and I admire Chase's work.  I find his live concert photos wonderful because of the fact that he captures the feel of the concert wonderfully.  Also, his portraits are nice.  He captures his subject in a very good way.
6.

Tim Lambesis of As I Lay Dying - Columbus, Ohio - April 21, 2009Our Last Night-c. 2009City Lights- c. 2009The Hi-Fi Horizon- c.2009
7.Sources:
Chase Clymer
http://www.chaseclymer.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment